This authentic Thai Ginger Prawns Recipe is tasty and delicious.
- 2tbs/30ml oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1in/2.5cm piece ginger, finely chopped
- 6-8 large prawns, peeled and deveined
- 1tbs/15ml light soy sauce or fish sauce
- 1tsp/3ml sugar
- 2tbs/30ml stock
- 2 spring onions
- 1 small onion, sliced
In a wok or frying pan, heat the oil until a light haze appears.
- Add the garlic and fry until golden brown.
- Add the ginger and stir.
- Add the prawns, stir thoroughly, then add the soy sauce, fish sauce, sugar and stock or water.
- Stirring continually, cook until the prawns are opaque and cooked through about 2 minutes.
- Add the sliced spring onions and onions, stir once, remove from the heat and serve.
See alternative Thai food recipes