- 70 grams cellophane noodles – You can also use Korean cellophane noodles (dangmyeon)
- 300 grams garlic chives
- 280 grams ground pork (you can use less if you want to)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 tbsp dried baby shrimp (optional)
- 3/4 tsp chicken bouillon powder
- salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- about 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- cooking oil
- sesame oil
- olive oil
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup cold water
Let’s Get Cooking!
- Cook cellophane noodles according to the package.
- Drain and rinse noodles. Cut into small 1 centimeter long pieces.
- Wash the garlic chives and chop into fine pieces.
- In a heated pan or wok, add some cooking oil and ground pork, break apart and stir fry until cooked.
- Remove pork, heat again. Add some cooking oil and scramble eggs until cooked. Cut into smaller pieces if you want.
- Add 2 tbsp sesame oil and dried shrimp if using. Stir fry for 30 seconds on medium heat.
- Add pork, garlic chives, cellophane noodles, and scrambled eggs.
- Stir fry until everything is combined. Then, add chicken bouillon powder, salt, sugar, and pepper.
- In a big bowl, add flour.
- Pour in hot water while mixing with chopsticks until it forms clumps.
- Knead with hands while adding cold water slowly until it forms a smooth ball.
- Cut into 40 gram pieces.
- Roll a piece of dough into a thin circle.
- Spoon some filling in the middle.
- Fold in half and pleat to seal edges.Repeat with the other pieces.
Brush a heated frying pan with olive oil.
Place some garlic chive boxes, and fry on medium heat until golden brown on both sides.
Serve and enjoy, these are delicious!